Spring has sprung! Now is the time to take advantage of the warm temperatures and survey your home for repairs. Listed below are examples of what the ACC will be looking for when conducting observations to ensure everyone is compliant with the Community-Wide Design Standards.
- mailboxes (rust, damaged, needs painting, etc.)
- flower beds (weeds not visible and must contain earth tone mulch)
- garbage cans and recycle bins are not visible from the street on non-trash days
- remove grass clippings and other debris from middle of street to property (see Article III, Section 3.7)
In accordance with the Covenant, Article VI, Section 6.06, there is no street parking.
All vehicles should be parked in driveways or other paved parking areas.
Please visit butlerspringhoa.com for more information or
contact LaTonya Moore-Newsome (moc.liamgnull@sllesemohexul),
Mary Anne Caldwell (ten.htuosllebnull@1nafsyobwocam) or
Patti Blount (ten.htuosllebnull@tnuolbittap).
Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, pool season! The pool will open the first weekend in May (weather permitting). Please be aware there is no lifeguard at the pool. In addition, no smoking and no glass containers are allowed inside the fenced area. All homeowners who are current on their HOA dues will have access to the pool. There is a limit of four guests per family. If your card does not work please contact Michelle Garza (moc.oohaynull@3azragehs. For additional information please contact Mary Anne Caldwell (ten.htuosllebnull@1nafsyobwocam) or Patti Blount (ten.htuosllebnull@tnuolbittap).
Welcome New Homeowners! We are glad you chose Butler Springs as your new home. Jill and Bob Bartoldus (moc.liamgnull@sudlotrabr) are the points of contact for this committee.
The landscaping for the Beaver Road entrance was completed last year. Due to funding issues the Loganville Road entrance landscaping was delayed, and is scheduled to be completed this fall.
- Good news! The amendment to the Covenant passed. Thank you for your support.
- There is a vacancy for ACC Chairperson. If you are interested in this position please contact Linda Beck (moc.loanull@kcebydae).
- There is a new subdivision proposed for Rosebud Road (golf course) and Temple Johnson Road. If you want to voice your opinion please attend the meeting on April 23 at 7:00 p.m., at Snellville City Hall. The subdivision on Old Loganville Road was approved by the planning commission, email Tommy Hunter (moc.ytnuocttenniwgnull@retnuH.ymmoT) and let him know your concerns before it is finalized.